Thursday, April 25, 2013

Update!

Wow!  I really have been slacking when it comes to the blog!  I am so sorry girls!  Here is a look back at this last school year in pictures and words!  We've been busy, busy, busy!

I have loved getting to know so many new girls this past year!  We have had some fun times.  We are just finishing up our study in Life Style by Whitney Prosperi, and will have a few meeting over the summer.  I am working on the summer schedule right now and hope to have it mailed out later this week.  Be watching your mailbox for that!  If you don't get one let me know and I will make sure you are on the mailing list!

So what have we been up to?:

We have had a tea party:  Where we had some yummy snacks, tea, punch, and a devotion. 









Our Annual Sock Exchange: Where we had some yummy snacks, a hot chocolate bar, played games and of course exchanged some socks! 





























Some of us even participated in the Youth Christmas Party!  

Not to mention all the times we laughed together during Girls Group that we were to busy having fun, to photograph!  

I am so blessed to get to share in your lives!  Thank you for making Sunday Nights so much fun!  

Have a Beautiful Day! 

Christina

No comments: