Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome Back Girls!  I have missed posting on this blog, as the new school year starts I feel like it's an opportunity to start back to blogging.  Today I want to share a devotion from one of my favorite devotion books : Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. It's like littel love letters straight from God to me!  I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do! 

This devotion is from July 28th 

Let my Love seep into the inner recesses of your being.  Do not close off any part of yourself form Me. I know you inside and out, so do not try to present a "cleaned-up" self to Me. Wounds that you shut away from the Light of My Love will fester and become wormy.  Secret sins that you "hide" from Me can split off and develop lives of their own, controlling you without you realizing it.  Open yourslef fully to My transforming Presence.  Let My brilliant Love-Light search out and destroy  hidden fears.  This process requires time alone with Me, as My Love soaks into your innermost being.  Enjoy My perfect Love, which expels every trace of fear.  

Psalm 139: 1-4 
You have searched me, Lord,
    and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; 
    you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
    you are familiar with all my ways. 
Before a word is on my tongue
    you, Lord, know it completely.


Psalm 139 23-24
 Search me, God, and know my heart; 
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
    and lead me in the way everlasting.


1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 

Have a Beautiful Day!  
Christina!



No comments: