Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cardboard Testimonies!

Do you know God loves you?  Do you believe He wants to be in relationship with you?  He choose you!  He tells us so throughout scripture here are a few of my favorites:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Psalm 139:13-16


 13 For you created my inmost being; 
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
   your works are wonderful, 
   I know that full well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you 
   when I was made in the secret place, 
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; 
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book 
   before one of them came to be.



Jeremiah 1:4-5

 4 The word of the LORD came to me, saying,

 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you, 
   before you were born I set you apart; 



Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Even if you haven't always made the best choices!  God Loves!  He takes the dirty, broken, messes we make of our lives and can turn them into a Beautiful Message! 

Here are a few of my favorite verses that remind me of God's great love for me in spite of my past mistakes! 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Psalm 147:3-5

He heals the brokenhearted 
   and binds up their wounds. 
 He determines the number of the stars 
   and calls them each by name. 
 Great is our Lord and mighty in power; 
   his understanding has no limit.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lamentations 3:19-26


 19 I remember my affliction and my wandering, 
   the bitterness and the gall. 
20 I well remember them, 
   and my soul is downcast within me. 
21 Yet this I call to mind 
   and therefore I have hope:


 22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, 
   for his compassions never fail. 
23 They are new every morning; 
   great is your faithfulness. 
24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; 
   therefore I will wait for him.”


 25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, 
   to the one who seeks him; 
26 it is good to wait quietly 
   for the salvation of the LORD.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Watch the Video! What would your cardboard sign say?





Mine would say Before Christ:
Abused, Broken, Dirty, Scarred

After Christ:
Healed by His Grace
Clean
Loved

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Know you are Loved, Thought of, & Prayed for! 
Have a Beautiful Day!  
Christina

No comments: