Sunday, September 19, 2010

Redefining Beautiful Week 2: Weird is Beautiful!

WoW!  Tonights lesson time went by wayyy to fast!  We only made it through Chapter One But I gave your girls home work to do!  Finish Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 by our next meeting. 

Next Meeting Sunday October 3rd 6:30-8 p.m.

SO what did we talk about?: 
Weird is Beautiful!  We all are weird or different in our own way and that is Beautiful! (and what makes you, well you!)  What's Your Style?  We decided that my style is just :  Christina!  (I know not real creative but hey it's mine so there!)  Remember our style is more than how we dress, it's the little quirky things that make us, us! Like the fact that I love, Love, LOVE, Bags.  Any shape, size, color! I have an obsession with them!  If I could I would have just a closet for bags! Seriously! I Love Candy, all kinds but especially Chocolate!

We wrote down some of our struggles and fear, or insecurities, and we all have them!  (Yep! Even me!
That's what I am praying about for you this week, is that your struggles, insecurities will not overwhelm you, that you will be freed from them!

In Chapter 2, we begin the cleaning process! We need to clean up what, we think, how we feel about ourselves!  In Chapter 2 we learn real beauty has little to do with what we wear or how we look! It's about what's inside!  No matter how beautiful we've made up our outside, if we don't have the right inside accessories, we won't look great. So, where do we get those accessories? (No it's not Accessory City) And what are they? What is it that we really need?    Sometimes we don't really know what we need, and sometimes we think we need things we really don't!   What are your life accessories?  Jenna's List on page 23 is a great place to start!   Don't forget to do this for homework!

Hope you are enjoying the book as much as I am!  Have an Amazing Week!  See ya soon!

Love ya
Christina

No comments: