Sunday, May 2, 2010

MIddle School Girls

WOW, I am soo amazed at how God works (I shouldn't be He always comes through!) Today we started our new books Waffles and Spaghetti.  We met at Pizza Hut for some pizza, salad and great conversations.  Since we had so many new girls and as a way to get to know one another we swapped seats around the table and "interviewed" one another!  So fun!  Here are a few pictures of all the Girls talking and sharing.



And here are some of the Girls just hanging out!






After eating all the pizza we could and sharing with one another we went out side, on pizza hut's front lawn and started diggin into our first lesson.  What did we learn?  SOOOOOOOOOOO gald you asked! :)

First we learned that Guys are different than girls! DUH! Right! We talked about why it's good to be a girl!  And shared some prayer requests!  Sorry I didn't get any outside pictures. It was a beautiful day! 

Psalm 139:13-14
For you created my inmost being; 
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.



Hope you have a Beautiful Week!
Christina


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first,
I BET YOU GIRLS HAD FUNN!!!
second,
looking at the blog, i really miss girls group!!!
ok, so starting summer, i am def. coming a lot more! I PROMIS!!!
3rdly:
okk, some of us are going to be in high school next year!!!! wow!!!! i bet we'll have a lot of funn with Mrs. Pray, but still i'll miss you Christina!!!
-miss rascal(m)