Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am Beautiful! Repeat After me... I am BEAUTIFUL!

In Middle Schools Girls Group we talked tonight about the treasure God has for us... (Matthew 13:44-46) Will you let go of the dime store pearls to get the real thing? I challenged the girls to let God's Truths penetrate their hearts, and we made some fun picture frames with our favorite, encouraging scriptures. I gave each girl a task so if your reading this and didn't make it here's your task: Look at yourself in the mirror, look directly into your eyes and say I AM BEAUTIFUL!, now say it again and mean it! Your were created by a loving God.
What Scripture did I put in my picture frame? 1 Peter 3:3-4 Don't depend on things like fancy hairdos or gold jewelry or expensive clothes to make you look beautiful. 4Be beautiful in your heart by being gentle and quiet. This kind of beauty will last, and God considers it very special.

Each day look in the mirror and say I AM BEAUTIFUL! REPEAT until you mean it!
Find scripture that encourages you and write it down post it on your mirror, in your locker, anywhere that you can see it everyday, learn it and believe it. Need help finding one? Just ask I'd be glad to send some your way!
Have a Beautiful Week!

Know you are Loved, Thought of and Prayed for!

No comments: