Saturday, August 8, 2009

Am I Beautiful?

1 Peter 3:3-4 (Contemporary English Version)
3Don't depend on things like fancy hairdos or gold jewelry or expensive clothes to make you look beautiful. 4Be beautiful in your heart by being gentle and quiet. This kind of beauty will last, and God considers it very special.


So what does this mean to you? Do you think it means we shouldn't wear nice clothes or Jewlery, or try to fix our hair? Tell me what you think. (Leave a comment)

~*~When I read this it tells me that I am beautiful because I am God's creation not because I am wearing designer jeans or the lateset fashion. I am beautiful inside. (I know we all hate to hear this, but it's true!) When I allow God to change my heart and my thinking then His Love shines through me and that's what makes me beautiful. Do you see that? ~*~

dwightclough.com says this:
1 Peter 3:3-4
After all, what makes a godly woman so attractive? How is it that her beauty shines through even when she's wearing an old sweatshirt or her hair is a “mess”? Let me tell you her secret. Her beauty comes from deep within. Deep inside she is at peace – so much so that even the most fragile person is safe with her. Do you think you are the only one who notices how lovely she is? No! God Himself sees her beauty and puts great value on it.


Have a Beautiful Day
Know you are Loved, Thought of, & Prayed for.

Christina

No comments: